This product is a beacon module compatible with temperature sensors, range variation notifications, and accelerometers. When you link the beacon with a smartphone app, it can be used for a variety of services, such as monitoring children and finding items.
- This product is a beacon module compatible with iBeaconR.
- The size is 62mmx26mmx8.5mm, light and portable at just 15g, and can transmit accelerometers at 300mS intervals.
- For assessment purposes, confirmations are made of the accelerometers, range variation notifications, and switches.
The Linking-supported BLEADR-TSH-LK has arrived!
- The BLEAD-TSH-LK has beacon tags that use Bluetooth Low Energy, and conforms to Linking standards.
- Using Linking’s service applications, it can be used for various consumer or industrial purposes such as O2O, indoor positioning, inbound, IoT, and M2M.
- Compatible with Linking pairing, it is compatible with accelerometers, switches, and battery levels.
For more details on Project Linking, please reference the following.
|Applicable standard||Bluetooth Ver. 4 (technical standards compliant)|
|Protocol||iBeacon / Linking standards|
|Weight||Approx. 15g (with CR2032)|
|Reach distance||Approx. 100m (output is capable of gradual attenuation)|
|Reliability tests||Guided freefalls, housing pressure, low temperature operation, high temperature operation, vibration|
|LEDs||2 red and 1 green (to display onboard mode status)|
|Switch||1 (to switch to onboard mode)|
|Power sources||CR2032 (1 included)|
|Battery life||3 months to 3 years (varies by settings)|
|Manufacturers||Domestic EMS manufacturers|
|Retail price||2 for \10,000 (plus tax)|
Can be used with iOS (iOS7 or higher) and Android (4.3 or higher).
Regarding the trademarks, registered trademarks of each company
iOS and iBeaconR are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark or registered trademark of Google Inc.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc.
BLEADR is a registered trademark of Houwa System Design K.K.