BLEAD-B Version 2
This product is a beacon module that transmits electromagnetic waves. When you link the beacon with a smartphone app, you can use a wide variety of services including O2O, indoor positioning, IoT, and M2M.
- This product can be used with iOS (iOS7 or higher) and Android (4.4 or higher, BluetoothR Smart compatible)
- Reach distance of approx. 5-100m (varies by environment)
- Small and lightweight type, 5cm in diameter with a weight of approx. 28g
- Energy-efficient powered by a coin-shaped CR2477 battery
- Can be used for a variety of purposes, such as in commercial facilities and on public transportation.
- The coin-shaped battery used has been upgraded with a high-capacity case design. *Other specifications are the same as the old model.
- BLEAD is engraved on the surface.
- Reliable dust-proof functionality.
|Applicable standard||Bluetooth Ver. 4 (technical standards compliant)|
|Protocol||Eddystone / Physical Web / iBeacon|
|Size||50mm×17.7mm in diameter|
|Weight||Approx. 28g (with CR2477)|
|Reach distance||Approx. 100m (output is capable of gradual attenuation)|
|Reliability tests||Guided freefalls, housing pressure, low temperature operation, high temperature operation, vibration|
|LEDs||2 red and 1 green (to display onboard mode status)|
|Safety device||Battery reverse insertion prevention circuitry|
|Switch||1 (to switch to onboard mode)|
|Power sources||CR2477 (1 included)|
|Battery life||3 months to 3 years (varies by settings)|
|Manufacturers||Domestic EMS manufacturers|
|Retail price||3 for \10,000 (plus tax)|
Can be used with iOS (iOS7 or higher) and Android (4.3 or higher).
Regarding the trademarks, registered trademarks of each company
iOS and iBeaconR are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark or registered trademark of Google Inc.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc.
BLEADR is a registered trademark of Houwa System Design K.K.