This product is a beacon module compatible with temperature sensors, range variation notifications, and accelerometers. When you link the beacon with a smartphone app, it can be used for a variety of services, such as monitoring children and finding items.
- This product is a beacon module compatible with iBeacon®.
- The size is 62mmx26mmx8.5mm, light and portable at just 15g, and can transmit accelerometers at 300mS intervals.
- For assessment purposes, confirmations are made of the accelerometers, range variation notifications, and switches.
The Linking-supported BLEAD®-TSH-LK has arrived!
- The BLEAD-TSH-LK has beacon tags that use Bluetooth Low Energy, and conforms to Linking standards.
- Using Linking’s service applications, it can be used for various consumer or industrial purposes such as O2O, indoor positioning, inbound, IoT, and M2M.
- Compatible with Linking pairing, it is compatible with accelerometers, switches, and battery levels.
For more details on Project Linking, please reference the following.
|Applicable standard||Bluetooth Ver. 4 (technical standards compliant)|
|Protocol||iBeacon / Linking standards|
|Weight||Approx. 15g (with CR2032)|
|Reach distance||Approx. 100m (output is capable of gradual attenuation)|
|Reliability tests||Guided freefalls, housing pressure, low temperature operation, high temperature operation, vibration|
|LEDs||2 red and 1 green (to display onboard mode status)|
|Switch||1 (to switch to onboard mode)|
|Power sources||CR2032 (1 included)|
|Battery life||3 months to 3 years (varies by settings)|
|Manufacturers||Domestic EMS manufacturers|
|Retail price||2 for ¥10,000 (plus tax)|
Can be used with iOS (iOS7 or higher) and Android (4.3 or higher).
Regarding the trademarks, registered trademarks of each company
iOS and iBeacon® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark or registered trademark of Google Inc.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc.
BLEAD® is a registered trademark of Houwa System Design K.K.